I just got this stamp the other day and my son has been wanting me to play with it. He has a couple of friends that really like skateboarding and asked me to make a card for a friend of his that has an upcoming birthday! When I was done he thought it was great!
- Old Olive Cardstock for the base.
- Stamped the corner with Old Olive Ink using the image from Extreme Elements
- Cast A Spell DSP for a little accent.
- Basic Black Cardstock for a layer behind the skateboarder.
- Next I stamped the background from Extreme Elements using Old Olive Ink.
- Then I stamped the Extreme Skateboard image with Versamark & used Black Embossing Powder to make him stand out.