Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Cody!

My cousin's little boy will be turning 4 soon and he is OBSESSED with Sponge Bob Square Pants. He will sit and watch that show for hours!! Recently I saw a card on Stampin' Connection that was VERY similar to the one I made. I didn't have the same texture plate that she used but I think the one I used works okay.


Here's what I used:

YoYo Yello Cardstock
Close to Cocoa Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Real Red Cardstock
Brilliant Blue Cardstock
Regal Rose Cardstock
Slit Punch
Word Window Punch
Heart to Heart Punch
1-1/4" Square Punch
1-3/4" Circle Punch
1-3/8" Circle Punch
1-1/4" Circle Punch
3/4" Circle Punch
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Big Shot


My 10 year helped alot and said "that's awesome" when it was finished. I hope Cody likes it too!

Loved it so much I think I will make some for my swap card for the Milwaukee, WI Regional Convention in April. Are any of you attending that one?? Would love to make some new friends!!

1/2" Circle Punch

No comments: