Sunday, February 7, 2010

Skateboarder Birthday Card & Swap


Good Morning!


I just got this stamp the other day and my son has been wanting me to play with it. He has a couple of friends that really like skateboarding and asked me to make a card for a friend of his that has an upcoming birthday! When I was done he thought it was great!


Recipe:


  1. Old Olive Cardstock for the base.

  2. Stamped the corner with Old Olive Ink using the image from Extreme Elements

  3. Cast A Spell DSP for a little accent.

  4. Basic Black Cardstock for a layer behind the skateboarder.

  5. Next I stamped the background from Extreme Elements using Old Olive Ink.

  6. Then I stamped the Extreme Skateboard image with Versamark & used Black Embossing Powder to make him stand out.

1 comment:

Kristine McIntosh said...

I love your card. This is a fantastic set. Wish we had it in Australia. Kris.