Monday, April 27, 2009
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Happy April Showers Everyone!!
I hope you are all doing well!
I am having a May Hostess Promotion!!
- Host a workshop or place an order of $150+ I have a stamp set for you! This stamp set is from Sale-A-Brations or if you prefer, you can choose a stamp set out of my retired stamp bin
- Host a workshop or place an order of $300+ Pick any stamp set, of your choice, in the catalog for 50% off.
If you place your orders online, please remember to choose me as your demonstrator and I will contact you regarding my above specials!!
Below are the Stampin' UP! May Specials - there is a lot of information so if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!! I would love to talk to you about the promotions!!
Dates: May 1-31, 2009
Promotion DetailsThe Scrapbooking Promotion has two exciting parts:
Buy three packs of Designer Series paper (including our Specialty Designer Series paper) or 12" x 12" textured card stock, and get one FREE!
Buy a sneak peek stamp set from the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog--Jumble Alphabet (set of 52; double-mounted)--at a 20 percent discount.
Regular Price is $43.95 Discount Price $35.16
Things to Remember
- You may place orders on a customer, demonstrator, or workshop order; or your customers may place their orders online.
- All Designer Series paper, Specialty Designer Series papers, and 12" x 12" textured card stock are eligible for this promotion .
- Customers can mix and match their paper choices.
- Customers must enter the qualifying amount of Designer Series paper or 12" x 12" textured card stock before entering their free paper.
- Customers may choose a free pack of Designer Series paper or 12" x 12" textured card stock for every three packs they buy.
Q: Is there a limit to how many free packs of paper I can get?
A: No! For every three packs of Designer Series paper and/or 12" x 12" textured card stock that you buy, you'll get one pack free.
Q: To get the free pack of paper, do I have to buy three packs of Designer Series paper or three packs of 12" x 12" textured card stock?
A: No. You can mix and match your paper; for example, you could buy two packs of Designer Series paper and one pack of 12" x 12" textured card stock, then choose either a pack of Designer Series paper or textured card stock for free.
Q: Is the Bulk Buy Designer Series paper eligible for this promotion?
A: No. The Bulk Buy Designer Series paper is not eligible for the buy three, get one free promotion.
Q: Is there going to be a preorder period for the paper promotion?
A: Although you can certainly purchase Designer Series paper and 12" x 12" textured card stock before the promotion begins, the promotional pricing will not begin until May 1.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
This is for my recipe card class on Tuesday! Here's how I made it:
- Started with a 6"x6" piece of Creamy Caramel Cardstock
- Stamped with Itty Bitty Backgrounds on the bottom 2"
- Cut a piece of 6"x3" Green Galore Cardstock
- Ran that through the Crimper
- Attached that to the center of the Creamy Caramel Cardstock
- Cut a 6"x0.5" piece of Whisper White Cardstock
- Cut a 6"x1.75" piece of Whisper White Cardstock
- Ran both pieces through the Big Shot with the Swirly Texture Background
- Roughed up one of the long edges of the 6"x1.75" Whisper White Cardstock.
- Attached the smallest piece of Whisper White to the bottom of the Green Galore
- Lined up the larger piece of Whisper White to the top of the Creamy Caramel which will also overlap the Green Galore about 1/8".
- Printed the Recipe onto Whisper White Cardstock & cut to 2.75"x5.5"
- Cut a 5.75"x3.5" piece of Close to Cocoa Cardstock
- Punch one side with the Eyelet Border Punch
- Attached the recipe to the Close to Cocoa Cardstock
- Then attached the recipe piece to the front of the mock pistachio torte looking page.
- To finish the page (not pictured) I added some 1/4" circles of Creamy Caramel & Close to Cocoa Cardstock to the top layer of Textured Whisper White for the nuts...forgot about that part before I took the picture.