Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No Neutral Challenge


I combined two different challenges for this card. Over at Techno Stamper she gave the inspiration for the layout of the card.
The other challenge was the LNS Demonstrator Yahoo Group who provided the challenge to create a card without any neutral (white, vanilla, etc) colors on the card.
Here I used Brocade Blue cardstock, ink & DSP. I also used Regal Rose DSP and then So Saffron cardstock. I also ran the So Saffron through the Big Shot using the Stampin' UP! Elegant Bouquet Impressions Folder. I also used the Flowers, Daisies #2 Die Cut to create the pop up flower which was topped off with a Fire Rhinestone Brad. The image is stamped from Level 2 Hostess set calle dAsian Artistry.
Not sure if I am totally happy with it, I would love to hear what you think about it.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Very nice. Great job combining the challenges. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge!