Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Trigger's Birthday


I found a card over on Stampin' Connection made by Ellen Kemper. I LOVED IT!! So, I had to recreate it. She had his tongue hanging out and I thought a bone would be more appropriate for "my" dog (he's not really my dog but he thinks I belong to him....long story....he is my Aunt & Uncle's dog). They keep trying to send him home with me....he is a Bassett Hound that weighs about 75lbs and thinks he weighs 7.5lbs....he is hilarious!! Anyway it is his birthday next week and he will be 7 on the 24th. So thought I would send him a treat along with this card.
I used the following punches: Wide Oval, Butterfly, 1/2" Circle. His muzzle is cut out with the Big Shot and the Circles 2 Die Cut (the big circle). White gel pen for highlights on the eyes & nose.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: