Saturday, December 26, 2009

Upsy Daisy Banana

Good morning, EVERYONE!!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that you got all the presents you were hoping for.
Last night I had a little time to play with my toys!!
I found a card that I loved over at SCS so I thought I would try to re-create it. I really like it so this will be the 2nd card for my upcoming 10 cards for $15 class in January.
I started with Barely Banana Cardstock. Paper pierced the very bottom edge. Then stamped "you're on my mind" sentiment with Going Grey Classic Ink just above the piercing. The I stamped the daisies from the Upsy Daisey Stamp Set, also using Going Grey Classic Ink, onto Whisper White Cardstock. Next I cut a strip of Going Grey Cardstock and punched it with the Scallop Edge Punch. I also cut a piece of Going Grey DSP to use across the top of the daisy image. I finished it off with White Tafetta Ribbon.
Hope you like it!

No comments: