Saturday, December 26, 2009

Abundant Hope - Card #3


Here is another one I made while playing. Again I got the original idea from SCS but I couldn't quite figure out the measurements so I changed quite a bit but it was a good starting point!
The base layer is Mellow Moss Cardstock with Always Artichoke Cardstock to follow. The top base layer is Apricot Appeal, which I ran through the Big Shot with the tiny dots textures. Next came the sentiment "Easter Blessings" stamped with Always Artichoke Classic Ink. Then I stamped the daffodil image from the Abundant Hope stamp set that will be available in the Occasions Mini catalog begining in January! I colored the image with my Apricot Appeal & Mellow Moss Stampin' Write Markers. I thought it needed some sparkle so I added Dazzling Diamonds to the flowers. Wrapped it with 1/4" Apricot Appeal Grosgrain Ribbon tied into a know. This was then layered onto Always Artichoke Cardstock that was edged with the Eyelet Border Punch.
Well, two more to make and I am having issues with what to do with my gumball machine !! Hopefully I will come up with something. I will post it once I figure it out!

No comments: