Sunday, December 28, 2008

Simple Rustic Rooster


I have been wanting to play with my new stamp set: RUSTIC ROOSTER. This is another sneak peak at the 2009 Spring/Summer Stampin' UP! Catalog. This is one of the new Level 2 Hostess Stamp Sets. I will also be doing this card for an upcoming card class at work.
I started by stamping the rooster with Basic Black & used Blender Pens to color the rooster with Real Red, to get a couple different shades. I also used an Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker to trace the little bit of grass at the bottom of the image. The I stamped the "friend to friend", from the new Love You Much Stamp Set, in Basic Black.

Supplies I used for this card are as follows:

Stamps: Rustic Rooster & Love You Much

Ink: Basic Black & Real Red

Stampin' Write Marker: Old Olive

Accessories: Blender Pens & 1/4" Black Grosgrain Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and checking it out!!

No comments: