Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Simple Birthday Cupcake for New Years Challenge at SCS

Jordan and I are trying to stay awake, play some games, stamp a little, and ring in the New Year. I saw that SCS is posting some challenges which has distracted me from the baby announcements that I should be making for a friend that is due on Saturday, January 3rd.

There are a series of challenges so you will have lots to look at if I get to them all. The first challenge is to make a friendship themed card that also has some type of food on it. So I made this Simple Birthday Cupcake.
Supplies:
Stamps: Simple Birthday Thanks, Love You Much
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Summer Picnic DSP
Accessories: Real Red & Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers, Dazzling Diamonds (for the candy on the frosting), Crimper, Paper Snips (each layer of the cupcake is cut out before reassembling), Ticket Corner Punch.
Hope you like it. Its a little putsy but worth it in the end!!

No comments: