Monday, December 29, 2008

Love You in Riding Hood Red


I was looking at a few different blogs today and found this card sketch so thought I would try it out with the new Love You Much Stamp Set. I made a brown/blue card for a swap that I was in but I don't have enought of the DSP paper for my card class to make the same. So this one will be the one that the ladies will make at my Lunch Time Card Class.

Supplies used:

Stamps: Love You Much

Ink: Basic Black & Riding Hood Red

Paper: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Candy Lane DSP

Accessories: Ruby Red & Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers, Word Window Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Fire Circle Rhinestone Brads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love it! I just can't wait to get my bundle:)