Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pink Razzleberry Daisies

Got some new stuff this week & boy did I have fun playing!!

A dear family friend had a birthday this week so I made this card for her.

Here's what I used:

STAMPS:
Heard from the Heart

PAPER:
Rich Razzelberry for the base 5.5x4.25 and also cut a piece 4.5x4.5 for the daisies
Pretty in Pink cut a piece 4.5x4.5 for the daisies
Whisper White 10x4

Accessories:
Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker (used to stamp the word "happiness")
Clear Rhinestone Brads
BIG SHOT
Flower, Daisies 2 Sixxix Die
Stampin' UP! Backgrounds I (swirls)

When I used the texture plate for the background, I only ran 1/2 of my piece of paper through. The other half was just left hanging off the back.

Hope she likes it. Thanks for looking! Have a Great Day!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

laurie said...

Oh this is so pretty! i just love the daisy die!