Sunday, June 28, 2009

Best Wishes Wedding Card

Time to get out the NEW STUFF!!!! I found a card yesterday and she did this type of a layout. I did change a few things but basically it the same. I was not feeling very inspired but thought I could make this one work better than what I could come up with at the time.

My favorite new In-Colors are this RICH RAZZLEBERRY & MELON MAMBO so I knew I wanted to use one of them for my card class this week.

Here is the card for my lunchtime card class this week.

Supplies Used:

RICH RAZZLEBERRY:
5.5"x4.25"
4.25"x2.25"
I punched the Circle Scallop out of the smaller piece but you can use scraps too.

WHISPER WHITE:
8"x4"
4"x2"
scrap for the small flower

STAMP SET:
Kind & Caring Thoughts - this is a new Level 3 Hostess Set

ACCESSORIES:
Scallop Circle
2-Way Glue Pen
Dazzling Diamonds
Paper-Piercing Tool
Mat Pack (for paper-piercing the corner)
Tag Corner Punch

Thanks for looking! Would love to hear what you think of it! Posted by Picasa

No comments: