Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sailing to Recovery - 10/14 Card Class


This is the card that I talked about making in my previous blog entry.
I made this card for a male friend that had surgery.
Since it was a male friend, I wanted to use up some of my retired supplies. I also had a request for a "man card" from one of the ladies that attends my lunchtime card class at work. So since I still had quite a bit of the Blue Bayou Double Stitch Ribbon I thought I'd have them make this one. This will also give them a new technique...Polished Stone, which most of them have never done.
CARD RECIPE:
Stamps: Winds of Grace, Polka Dot Background & Fresh Cuts
Paper: Blue Bayou, River Rock, Soft Sky & Glossy White
Ink: Black Stazon, Blue Bayou Ink Pad & Reinker, Soft Sky Reinker, & River Rock Reinker
Accessories: Blue Bayou Double Stitch Ribbon

No comments: