Monday, October 13, 2008

Christmas Cardinal


I recently signed up for a Mini Catalog swap. The first card I made was the Cardinal with Pink Pirouette. I like it but thought I wanted to see what the new Baha Breeze looked like. I couldn't decide which one I liked better so I am sending half Baha Breeze & half Pink Pirouette. I hope they enjoy them!!

I got the layout over at SCS from a Sketch challege (SC193) about a month ago. I have used it for this card and a Get Well Card that I made the week of the challenge.


Card Recipe:
Stamps: A Cardinal Christmas
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Baha Breeze or Pink Pirouette, & Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black & Black Stazon
Accessories: 1/4" White Grossgrain Ribbon, 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch, Silver Brads, Tag Corner Punch, Ruby Red Stampin' Write Marker, Summer Sun Stampin' Write Marker, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker,

No comments: