Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Ornaments in Blue


It has been a while since posting. I had opted use the blog on my Stampin' UP! Website for a while but I no longer have that website so I will come back to my Wild About Stampin' Blog to continue to share with anyone wanting to get some inspiration. I definately use other blogs for my inspiration!
I have my last Christmas focused card class here at my house next Saturday, November 19th so I will share with you the cards that those attending will be making. The first card that I will share is cased from another demonstrator that I found on the demonstrator website, sorry but I do not remember her name.
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Stamps: All Holidays
Big Shot: Tasteful Trim Die Cut & Snowflake Die Cut Strip
Punches: Snowflake, Ornament
Accesories: Jewel Rhinestones

No comments: