Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Buttermilk Pancake Recipe Page


This is for my 6x6 recipe class for next week. I would love to hear what you think of it as I am not sure if I like it or not.
I typed out the recipe & printed it from the computer. Then I cut the Only Orange Cardstock to 5.5x6 and ran it through my Big Shot with Stampin Up Backgrounds I swirly texturz plate. Then I ran a sponge with Chocolate Chip Ink lightly over the swirls to bring them out a bit more. I stamped the piece of Creamy Caramel and then punch out the pancakes & also sponged the edges, layered them onto the plate that I punched out of Chocolate Chip Cardstock.


Supplies:

Stamps: Basic Backgrounds (retired)

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Only Orange, YoYo Yellow Creamy Caramel & So Saffron
Accessories: 1/4" Square Punch, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Ticket Corner Punch
Eyelet Border Punch

No comments: