Thursday, January 1, 2009

BABY BLING!!


I've been working on these baby announcements for a friend that is due January 3rd and for a girl I work with due February 24th. Now that the I have added the glitter, I think it meets the criteria for Challenge #3 which are:


~All embellishments on your card MUST be either shimmery, glittery, or sparkly! That means rhinestones, Stickles, glitter, etc...

~Themes, images, layers are all up to you!
Supplies:
Stamps: Bundle of Joy (retired), Enjoy Every Moment & Warm Words
Ink: Chocolate Chip & Certainly Celery
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery & Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch & Celery Fine Cosmo Glitter

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet!! Congrats to your friend. Happy New Year!!

Lorie said...

Adorable! Thanks for visiting my blog and good luck winning a stamp set tonight!

Chrissy D said...

This is adorable! I love that giraffe! Great card!