Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful

Check this out!! One of blogs that I like to watch: Created By Courtney is giving away some goodies!! She has asked that to be entered into the drawing that you leave a message to say what you are thankful for, subscribe to "follow" her blog & add a link to let others know about her blog & blog candy.

I love treats so this is my little blurb to advertise her blog.

What are you thankful for? I am thankful for my son mostly, he is the light of my life & keeps me going even when things are rough. Secondly, I am thankful for my Mom! She has sacrificed A LOT for me and Jordan. Thirdly I am thankful for the rest of my family (aunts, uncles & cousins) without them, family wouldn't be the same. Fourth, I am thankful for my friends that put up with me!!

No comments: